If you would like to register a team, please email Mark Petrone Petrone_m@hotmail.com
High school Varsity Division
High School Junior Varsity Division
7/8th grade Division
6 Sunday games games no play-offs
Registration will close August 30 and schedule will be posted
Games Start Sunday September 7th
Full field 10 v 10 games
Games are two – 24 minute halves
Teams must provide their own jerseys
Turf Fields at The Haverford School and Shipley School
Parking! Check the map provided for all available parking lots!
1) Parking is limited at Haverford and Shipley so please car pool when you can
2) Please park in the school's parking lots, never on the streets or side streets, you will be ticketed
3) At Shipley do not block residential driveways along Merion Avenue, use the Shipley parking garage or the Shipley parking lot along Montgomery Avenue
Coaches and Team Representatives!
1) Please pay your balance before Week 1 games on September 7, 2014
2) Email your completed rosters to email@example.com and hand in all player waivers before Week 1
3) bring your own jerseys – jerseys, tanks, t-shirts will not be provided
4) Show up 15 minutes prior to gametime, be warmed up and ready to play at designated time
5) If you are going to miss a game please alert Mark Petrone (610-529-7935) 48 hours prior
6) If there is an emergency with a coach, player, parent or fan – please call Mark Petrone (610-529-7935) immediately
7) Clean up all trash on your sideline after your game.
8) Only head coaches will address the referees. Do so in a courteous manner.
9) Poor sportsmanship, taunting, trash talk will not be accepted from players, coaches, parents or fans.
Parents and Fans!
1) Poor sportsmanship, taunting, trash talk will not be accepted from players, coaches, parents or fans.
2) No smoking on campus, and No sunflower seeds or gum on the turf.
3) Do not bring animals or pets onto the campus.
4) Stand behind the fence on Haverford School Field #2 – Class of ’75 Field. Give the players and refs some room to play.
5) At Shipley please view the games from the sidelines, do not stand behind the goals or on the endlines.
1) Fighting is an automatic expulsion from game and league. Fighting, punches, wrestling will not be tolerated in anyway.
2) No big hits, no big collisions - hold off on all physical contact / collision.
3) DO NOT STEAL ENDLINE BALLS! If caught you will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
4) Poor sportsmanship, taunting, trash talk will not be accepted from players, coaches, parents or fans.
5) Players need to PLAY THE BALL when it is on the ground, this is a limited collision league and we are trying to prevent injuries
6) Penalties will be assessed for big collisions, high hits, crosse checks
Referees! All timing is kept by the referees!
1) Two - 24 minute RUNNING time halves with a 2 minute halftime (52 minute game)
2) Penalty time is start stop at all times.
3) Start games when teams are ready. Teams might be ready a little early or a little late.
4) Last two minutes of 2nd half is start/stop time
5) Overtime will be one – 4 minute period – sudden victory
6) No timeouts
7) IF there is a major problem or emergency with a coach, player, parent or fan – please call Mark Petrone (610-529-7935)
1) New! NFHS 2014 modified rules
2) NO “Horns” on sideline out of bounds plays. On subsitutions "on the FLY"
3) 4 second for goalie in crease
4) Face-off after every goal - Face off cadence is DOWN, SET, WHISTLE
5) Flag down - Play on until defense touches the ball or goes out of bounds
6) Change of Possession Offsides- Ball is re-started at location when whistle was blown
7) Any crosse used in a faceoff may not have tape on the plastic throat of the head.
8) Eye shade that is not a solid stroke or includes words, numbers logos or other symbols within the eye shade is prohibited.